Zaino - Z-3 Show Car Polish
Z-3? Show Car Polish contains the same synthetic technology as our famous Z-2 formula. To meet the needs of standard paints, which tend to oxidize, shrink and lose their resiliency faster, Z-3 Show Car Polish also includes a custom blend of emulsifiers. These emulsifiers gently condition and maintain your car's paint, without a lot of rubbing.
- Z-3? Show Car Polish is very durable, lasting up to six months. To maintain a show car finish, we recommended using Z-3 four times a year on everyday vehicles and once a month on show cars.
- Thoroughly wash your car. For best results, it is critical to enable Z-3? Show Car Polish with ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive. See ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive for details.
- Apply a thin coat of Z-3 to your entire car using a 100% cotton cloth or applicator pad. On top panels, use front-to-back hand motions. On side panels, use up-and-down hand motions. This helps improve reflectivity. Heavy rubbing is not necessary.
- Use a clean, 100% cotton towel to buff off Z-3 and reveal the hidden beauty of your paint.
- As you become more familiar with Z-3? Show Car Polish application, one eight ounce bottle will do a Corvette 20 times. The key is even and thin layers.